On The Blackwater

Musing on retirement, writing, puppies, and whatever else strikes my fancy

My Photo
Name:

Spending my life in 20-year increments: DC, Calif, Maine, & now in the BlueRidge Mountains of VA, where my YoChon, Sadie Mae, has started to blog...

Saturday, December 05, 2009

It's snowing!

Big wet snowflakes have been falling all day. They melted as they hit the warm grass, but what fun. I told Sadie Mae we could go build a teeny, tiny snowman but she was not interested. She does not like to get her booty wet...

Birds are at the feeder; they were really stoking up just before the snow began. With enough snow (soon?) to cover the ground, the brilliant male cardinals will be out in force.

I guess I've lost my regular readers. But I'll keep on keeping on.

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky Mushko said...

Your regular readers are still around. We're just too busy to comment.

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home