On The Blackwater

Musing on retirement, writing, puppies, and whatever else strikes my fancy

My Photo
Name:

Spending my life in 20-year increments: DC, Calif, Maine, & now in the BlueRidge Mountains of VA, where my YoChon, Sadie Mae, has started to blog...

Friday, November 20, 2009

Go see the movie, 2012!

We went to see 2012 yesterday afternoon...it's playing at our local theater.

WOW!~ It is truly amazing, the special effects are incredible. Yes, it has gotten mixed reviews, but based on the trailer that has been playing, I wanted to see the movie on the big screen.

We were on the edge of our seats, gasping and commenting, just overwhelmed. Of course, it starred a favorite actor of mine, John Cusack, so that didn't hurt.

I thoroughly recommend 2012. I had a feeling it would rack up the numbers, and it opened at 65 million $ US-wide, twice that world-wide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home