On The Blackwater

Musing on retirement, writing, puppies, and whatever else strikes my fancy

My Photo
Name:

Spending my life in 20-year increments: DC, Calif, Maine, & now in the BlueRidge Mountains of VA, where my YoChon, Sadie Mae, has started to blog...

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Catch up re Kindle

I e-mailed Amazon and they got back to me immediately, telling me there is no backlight on the Kindle, that it automatically adjusts to the light in the room.

I'm still very happy with the Kindle. I keep it beside my bed and leave it on the charger. I don't have to use the bookmark because as soon as I turn it on, the page I was last reading comes up.

It has a lot of other applications, but this is all I need it for at this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home