On The Blackwater

Musing on retirement, writing, puppies, and whatever else strikes my fancy

My Photo
Name:

Spending my life in 20-year increments: DC, Calif, Maine, & now in the BlueRidge Mountains of VA, where my YoChon, Sadie Mae, has started to blog...

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Learning to use the Kindle

I knew it. I'm just not a techie. The Kindle is all powered up but when I try to select a book to download, I cannot access the latest Wayne Dyer book.

(I was mistaken in the price of his audiobook...more like $38...which I still believe can be downloaded onto the Kindle for $9.99.)

Problem is, as I follow the directions, they become more confusing to me, using technical terms that I just cannot recognize.

There's an e-mail support site, and also an 800# I can call. I think I will go with the 800#. Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home