On The Blackwater

Musing on retirement, writing, puppies, and whatever else strikes my fancy

My Photo
Name:

Spending my life in 20-year increments: DC, Calif, Maine, & now in the BlueRidge Mountains of VA, where my YoChon, Sadie Mae, has started to blog...

Monday, November 16, 2009

My Kindle is here!

Much faster than a speeding bullet...and seems to be very easy to use. I've already figured out how to enlarge the text 5 times.

I haven't ordered a book yet, but will probably get the Wayne Dyer book since that one is over $70 if narrated, whereas I should be able to order it for $9.99. There's probably a charge for having it read to me, but I haven't investigated that option yet.

OK, this is a preliminary report....more in the next few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home