On The Blackwater

Musing on retirement, writing, puppies, and whatever else strikes my fancy

My Photo
Name:

Spending my life in 20-year increments: DC, Calif, Maine, & now in the BlueRidge Mountains of VA, where my YoChon, Sadie Mae, has started to blog...

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

More Health Updates~

Sorry to dwell on the health stuff, but I am scheduled for day surgery this coming Thursday. I'm feeling very optimistic...

As for sitting around the house (ARGHH) I admit to watching movies, and just watched Vicky Christina Barcelona on PPV. I hadn't known it was a Woody Allen movie...he wrote and directed it. Some of his films I really love, some just don't work for me. This one both of us thoroughly enjoyed. Penelope Cruz, who doesn't show up until nearly 2/3 through the movie, is a real kick.

Rent it, but don't let the kids watch or you'll have a lot of explaining to do!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home