On The Blackwater

Musing on retirement, writing, puppies, and whatever else strikes my fancy

My Photo
Name:

Spending my life in 20-year increments: DC, Calif, Maine, & now in the BlueRidge Mountains of VA, where my YoChon, Sadie Mae, has started to blog...

Monday, January 26, 2009

Missing Y'all...Missing ALL Y'all~

Sorry I've been MIA. Caught a horrible flu, despite having had my flu shot, and ended up in the hospital for a week. No surgery (yet) but more tests in the near future as there were some complications). I caught most of the Inauguration festivities, viewing the TV through a myriad of tubes and IVs.

Will post more when I'm rested up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Oh goodness, Marion...I'm so sorry to hear you've been ill. I do hope that you're feeling much better---I well remember how debilitating the flu can be. Saying prayers and sending healing thoughts your way...

7:51 AM  
Blogger Becky Mushko said...

Welcome back! Your multitude of fans missed your blog posts and your presence at lunch after the last Lake Writers.

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home