On The Blackwater

Musing on retirement, writing, puppies, and whatever else strikes my fancy

My Photo
Name:

Spending my life in 20-year increments: DC, Calif, Maine, & now in the BlueRidge Mountains of VA, where my YoChon, Sadie Mae, has started to blog...

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

PC was in the shop~

Sorry I've been MIA, but I had to take the computer in to the shop so they could shake some bugs out of it. I couldn't even access my e-mail. Got 'er back today, so I've been trying to catch up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky Mushko said...

Welcome back! The blogosphere wondered where you'd gone.

9:11 PM  
Blogger Clementine said...

Glad you got it back. I remember when mine crashed - I felt disconnected from the world!

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home