On The Blackwater

Musing on retirement, writing, puppies, and whatever else strikes my fancy

My Photo
Name:

Spending my life in 20-year increments: DC, Calif, Maine, & now in the BlueRidge Mountains of VA, where my YoChon, Sadie Mae, has started to blog...

Monday, July 23, 2007

Muffie's Angel in the woods


I think maybe perhaps I might possibly have...gotten a picture on my Blog. Seems mighty small to me, but maybe it'll show up OK.
Muffie was my 16-year old Lhasa Apso that we lost about two years ago. Broke my heart. Dick put together this little grave garden on our land, and an angel looks down on Muffie. I had worried about her, out there in the dark, alone, particularly when it rained, so Dick turned a soft spotlight from the house on this area.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy Hanek said...

I had a dog named Muffy. She was a sweet beagle, terrier mix. I wish we had put her somewhere so peaceful. Your Muffie is very lucky to have you remember her so well.

1:00 PM  
Blogger Becky Mushko said...

What a serene setting! How could a dog not love this?

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home