On The Blackwater

Musing on retirement, writing, puppies, and whatever else strikes my fancy

My Photo
Name:

Spending my life in 20-year increments: DC, Calif, Maine, & now in the BlueRidge Mountains of VA, where my YoChon, Sadie Mae, has started to blog...

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Hair?

Sunday Scribblings' prompt this week is HAIR, and as soon as I saw that, the music ran through my head and I remembered seeing the musical in Sacramento when it first came out. What a scandal...I'd heard that at the end, the members of the cast took off all their clothes!

So of course I had to go see it, right? Loved the music, loved the flower children dancing on stage, waving their arms around...and yes, (Gulp!) I joined them but did NOT take off my clothes. Several folks did not. My kids (yeah, I took my kids...this was California in the 70's) dared me to go up on stage. What a trip!

No, not that kind of trip.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy Hanek said...

LOL- I wish I had you for a mother. My mom does not like audience participation and would have hated ANYONE taking their clothes off.

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home