On The Blackwater

Musing on retirement, writing, puppies, and whatever else strikes my fancy

My Photo
Name:

Spending my life in 20-year increments: DC, Calif, Maine, & now in the BlueRidge Mountains of VA, where my YoChon, Sadie Mae, has started to blog...

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Good News Coming~

Becky, wanna borrow my cane? Or the walking cast? Take it easy and we'll see you when we see you. Naps are nice.

Yes, it looks as if my ankle has healed (hard to type with crossed fingers). I called the doctor this morning to set up the X-ray that will show us whether I can walk on my own now. Long ordeal, since the 1st of May. I am SO ready to just wear sandals.

BTW: I've been selecting Publish on the comments, but somehow they're not showing up at times.

Hmmmm. No e-mail from Hubby with pics yet. Better get out that whip. Nah, 90+ degrees predicted today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy Hanek said...

I am very glad this may all be a distant memory. Maybe something we can laugh about? How nice of you to share with Becky, too. (sorry, that last part came from the preschool teacher in me).

Enjoy the sandals...

Amy

2:24 PM  
Blogger Becky Mushko said...

I am well-stocked with canes--especially the one with horn and rear view mirror that Jack from lake Writers lent me. (I'll blog about that in a few days.)

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home