On The Blackwater

Musing on retirement, writing, puppies, and whatever else strikes my fancy

My Photo
Name:

Spending my life in 20-year increments: DC, Calif, Maine, & now in the BlueRidge Mountains of VA, where my YoChon, Sadie Mae, has started to blog...

Monday, July 23, 2007

McMansion at the mailbox


Hidden behind the trees on the right is a 2-car garage and a single-car garage (probably for a riding lawnmower, etc). Behind the pointy peak is yet another dormer. I can't wait to see the interior!
Hidden behind the tree on the left, the porch extends and the house seems to go on & on.
The contrast between the rest of us, with our tiny one-story homes set on 12, 16, & 18-acre parcels full of very tall trees, is striking. Rumor has it the divorced mom with 4 kids is planning to have horses on the land adjoining our property. Stay tuned!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy Hanek said...

I want an invite to that house. Tell Martha I said "Hi!" when she moves in...

I will stay tuned...

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home