On The Blackwater

Musing on retirement, writing, puppies, and whatever else strikes my fancy

My Photo
Name:

Spending my life in 20-year increments: DC, Calif, Maine, & now in the BlueRidge Mountains of VA, where my YoChon, Sadie Mae, has started to blog...

Friday, September 12, 2008

New Bathroom in Maine


I don't have any 'before' images of my daughter Cathie's downstairs bathroom...suffice it to say it was falling into her basement and was dangerous to use because of deterioration (the farmhouse is over 100 years old, and in fact was the home of the richest family in Easton, Maine, originally, with servants' quarters and servants' stairs directly down into the kitchen).


But I'm going to try to add a picture taken when Dick and Cathie's friend Jason finished three weeks' work of tearing out the old floor, building a new sturdy floor, and then installing a beautiful new bathroom. From Adams' Family to Home and Garden...


1 Comments:

Blogger Amy Hanek said...

When will Dick be over to begin making over my house? I'll bake a cake for him...

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home