On The Blackwater

Musing on retirement, writing, puppies, and whatever else strikes my fancy

My Photo
Name:

Spending my life in 20-year increments: DC, Calif, Maine, & now in the BlueRidge Mountains of VA, where my YoChon, Sadie Mae, has started to blog...

Thursday, August 16, 2007

No Techie I!

I decided to change my blog around, add comments down the left sidebar, and find out how to add links to friends' blogs. HA! I nearly lost the blog entirely...my name is on the other side now, comments are still at each entry, and I didn't discover how to add the links...BUT it still has been a productive day, as I finished the first draft of my short play, tentatively titled Summer at the Lake. It still needs work, but I finished it and will celebrate with a nice glass of red wine at supper.

Even if it is 97 degrees this afternoon.

There's a tiny chance of a thundershower, in which case we'll eat out on the sunroom/screened porch.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy Hanek said...

Marion,
I am so proud of you! With my kids going back to school next week and a new laptop to carry with me everywhere, I will have no excuses to jump into my ghost stories. Drink a glass for me...

8:41 PM  
Blogger Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

I think it was a hundred degrees Marion. And not a drop of rain in sight.

I love the title of the play.

You can get those links on there. If I was able to do it, anyone can. Only thing is, I can't tell you how I did it. Get the girls to guide you.

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home