On The Blackwater

Musing on retirement, writing, puppies, and whatever else strikes my fancy

My Photo
Name:

Spending my life in 20-year increments: DC, Calif, Maine, & now in the BlueRidge Mountains of VA, where my YoChon, Sadie Mae, has started to blog...

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Blog not working!

I wrote up my blog and went to post it, got a big fat red ERROR statement that the URL needed a .com or something else. There seemingly is no way around that. I went here & there, even tried a Copy & Paste, deleted some verbiage, that wasn't the problem.

Well, tomorrow is another day. It was a complicated post (naturally!) so maybe I blew out a tube or something...

Now I'll see if this nothing post will publish!

1 Comments:

Blogger Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

And of course the nothing post publishes fine.

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home