On The Blackwater

Musing on retirement, writing, puppies, and whatever else strikes my fancy

My Photo
Name:

Spending my life in 20-year increments: DC, Calif, Maine, & now in the BlueRidge Mountains of VA, where my YoChon, Sadie Mae, has started to blog...

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sadie Mae's Blog

Sadie Mae has been after me to let her have her own Blog, so I finally caved. Trouble is, I haven't figured out how to Link her Blog on mine. Everybody ELSE knows how to do this, but not me.

Her blog is at: http://www.SadieMaeHiggins.blogspot.com And she put some pictures of herself there, too.

Any of you techies out there, can you clue me in? I like to keep this puppy happy...

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy Hanek said...

What a well-read doggie. I'm impressed. Looks AND brains, who woulda thunk it?

4:12 PM  
Blogger Redhen said...

Just take that URL for the blog and go to "Layout" in your blogger dashboard. Add a blog list (or whatever they call it) from "Gadgets". There will be a line for the URL and one for the title of the blog. Save. You can then add other blogs of interest.

By the way, this is a very nice regional blog and I'm going to add it to my blogroll.

8:12 AM  
Blogger Marion said...

Redhen, thank you! And thanks for the compliment as well...

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home