On The Blackwater

Musing on retirement, writing, puppies, and whatever else strikes my fancy

My Photo
Name:

Spending my life in 20-year increments: DC, Calif, Maine, & now in the BlueRidge Mountains of VA, where my YoChon, Sadie Mae, has started to blog...

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Mamma Mia Out Soon!

OK, Santa, I've been a really really good girl. And when I was up in Maine, I took my daughter and 16-year-old grandaughter to see MAMMA MIA. We laughed, we cried, we sang our little hearts out along with everyone else in the theater.

Since then, I've wondered when the DVD would come out, and just how such a major sing-along event could possibly be as much fun in your own living room. We do have a big flat-screen TV, but still...

Then, I saw an ad: 2-disc special edition of Mamma Mia available for a limited time, coming out December 16. Includes new musical number not shown in theaters and a sing-along bonus feature with on-screen lyrics for all 22 musical numbers!

Just in time for Christmas...

1 Comments:

Blogger Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

Is that what you're going to be singing around the Christmas tree? Hope you were a good girl and Santa gets it for you!

www.GreenerPastures--ACityGirlGoesCountry.blogspot.com

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home