On The Blackwater

Musing on retirement, writing, puppies, and whatever else strikes my fancy

My Photo
Name:

Spending my life in 20-year increments: DC, Calif, Maine, & now in the BlueRidge Mountains of VA, where my YoChon, Sadie Mae, has started to blog...

Monday, September 10, 2007

School Bus Cake








OK, I got the pix on here, sorta. The kids loved it, especially when I cut up the schoolbus. The driver cookie was very popular. And you can't tell, but the passengers were little elfin cookie faces.


Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Clementine said...

Oh Marion! I LOVE it!!!! I didn't know you could do that! You should send in the picture to FamilyFun or somewhere like that. I wish I could see the other cookie faces. You are so mulit-talented!!!!

7:23 PM  
Blogger Becky Mushko said...

You realize, of course, that the success of this cake means you will have to make it every year from now on-or all those kids are gonna be really disappointed.

It looks great!

10:03 PM  
Blogger Amy Hanek said...

Marion, it looks adorable! I remember when I made my kids a schoolbus cake. It looked much better than I thought it would look. I am glad your party was such a success!

6:38 AM  
Blogger Heather Brush said...

It looks great Marion, and it sounds like it was a huge hit! Hey are you supposed to be retired!?

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home