On The Blackwater

Musing on retirement, writing, puppies, and whatever else strikes my fancy

My Photo
Name:

Spending my life in 20-year increments: DC, Calif, Maine, & now in the BlueRidge Mountains of VA, where my YoChon, Sadie Mae, has started to blog...

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Wicked Coincidences




The Sunday Scribblings prompt for this week was "wicked." Now, if you live in New England, wicked is a term used with a wink and a smile. When I was looking for a set of wicker furniture for our deck, hubby told everyone I was looking for wicked furniture!




Becky posted some pictures of us taken at the General Store yesterday, so hubby showed me how to copy them and (maybe!) post them here. Maybe I'd better explain the coincidence first, in case this shows up topsy-turvey.




There we were at The General Store, me with my ankle brace still on as my doctor ordered a follow-up Xray and then went on a week's vacation...Becky with her foot still bound up from her surgical adventure...and Bruce also had some minor surgery on his right foot. Yep, all 3 of us with right-foot-itis. Try driving a car when your doctor has said to stay off that foot, keep it elevated, yada yada yada.




Hopefully, my hubby will still be the grill chief after doing such a terrific job since the beginning of May...




OK, let's see if I can post those pictures!




2 Comments:

Blogger colleen said...

I'm going to think of wicker furniture every time I hear the word "wicked" now, which is rare in these parts.

8:58 AM  
Blogger Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

Even with all those bad feet, it sounds like a good time was had by all!

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home