On The Blackwater

Musing on retirement, writing, puppies, and whatever else strikes my fancy

My Photo
Name:

Spending my life in 20-year increments: DC, Calif, Maine, & now in the BlueRidge Mountains of VA, where my YoChon, Sadie Mae, has started to blog...

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Computer up & running again

Well, here I am again, after being offline for weeks. First, Sadie Mae chewed some of my computer cords (fortunately NOT the power cord, or she wouldn't be here to tell about it!).

I had to take my computer in to the shop three times before they found it needed a new hard drive. They'd get it up & running, & I'd get it home, plug it in...nada!

Now, hubby installed a 'wall' of sorts to give Sadie Mae the cave she is searching for, without any cords to mutilate. Ah, puppies~

We also have yet another pup. I'll get a picture to post on here soon. Remington is a choc Lab just one week younger than Sadie Mae. They chase each other...zoom, zoom, zoom!...across the lawn, around the house, or if the weather is inclement, IN the house, under the furniture, behind the couch...zoom, zoom, zoom. Sadie's ears fly back from her rapid motion. Remington starts by crouching & looking her dead-on in the eyeballs, then: Chaos! Off they go.

They do this at least once a day. I think it's Sadie's way of using up her excess (terrier) energy. She drops down totally flat, pink tongue hanging out, grinning. Then it's time for a puppy nap.

Charles Shultz was SO right...happiness is a warm puppy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home