On The Blackwater

Musing on retirement, writing, puppies, and whatever else strikes my fancy

My Photo
Name:

Spending my life in 20-year increments: DC, Calif, Maine, & now in the BlueRidge Mountains of VA, where my YoChon, Sadie Mae, has started to blog...

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Trying to post picture of Miss Sadie Mae


Obviously, I am still technologically challenged...thought I'd gotten her picture up, but nada. Will keep trying.

She's sleeping at my feet right now, where she's been most of the afternoon. I had to vacuum, and she had no problem with the noise of the machine, just dropped into her little bed, propped her chin on the side, and watched me.

I'll take her in to choir practice tonight & show her off to everybody there. I have a promise of Katie, 9 year old daughter of our music director, to puppy sit. Good thing! We rehearse on the top floor, so there are lots of steps to climb every time Miss Sadie Mae takes a notion...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home