On The Blackwater

Musing on retirement, writing, puppies, and whatever else strikes my fancy

My Photo
Name:

Spending my life in 20-year increments: DC, Calif, Maine, & now in the BlueRidge Mountains of VA, where my YoChon, Sadie Mae, has started to blog...

Friday, October 09, 2009

Music and Memories

I listen to Sunny FM in the car. They play music from the 80's, and it is incredible to me that a song will be played and I am instantly transported back to those 80's. I welcome memories of who I was dating then, where we went, even who I was dancing with to some of those selections.

Who was it that said: music is the background for our lives? Ah, yes. There I go, driving down the road, 'dancing' in my car seat, grinning like crazy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Claudia Condiff said...

Boy, thats me too !
Love the 80's music, and the 70's. I'm dancing in my car too!

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home