On The Blackwater

Musing on retirement, writing, puppies, and whatever else strikes my fancy

My Photo
Name:

Spending my life in 20-year increments: DC, Calif, Maine, & now in the BlueRidge Mountains of VA, where my YoChon, Sadie Mae, has started to blog...

Sunday, August 30, 2009

I'm back!

Sorry all y'all, but I have a ton of excuses, grandkids visiting, trip to Tennesee to visit family, ended up in hospital...enough?

All is well now, and I'm back to the Blog ... which almost didn't recognize me, wanted a user name, then other stuff. I finally fooled them and got here. Whew

BTW: remember when I told everybody to go see Mama Mia? What a treat that was. Someone wrote a comment that Pierce Brosnan had a terrible voice. Well, there are those of us who don't worry about his voice, but do admire his gorgeousness!

Latest movie I've seen is the Meryl Streep take on Julia Child. Great fun. How she can (at her age!) accomplish her leap above the bed in Mama Mia is just amazing. Too much. As for the Julia Child movie, she is so convincing...

1 Comments:

Blogger CountryDew said...

I enjoyed that movie, too. Not the best singing I ever heard but I thought it was a lot of fun.

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home