On The Blackwater

Musing on retirement, writing, puppies, and whatever else strikes my fancy

My Photo
Name:

Spending my life in 20-year increments: DC, Calif, Maine, & now in the BlueRidge Mountains of VA, where my YoChon, Sadie Mae, has started to blog...

Monday, January 21, 2008

New Neighbor's Castle







I haven't met her yet, the tall young divorced doctor's wife with 4 children who built this spectacular home up by all our mailboxes, but I did get some new pictures. I've been cutting and pasting them over in Word but they still move around on me! So let's see what I've managed to do (she said, hiding her eyes with her fingers):

OK, I think I got them in order, but let's see how they publish!
Learning, learning, learning here.




3 Comments:

Blogger Amy Hanek said...

ooooooh! I would want that circular room for my computer. Imagine the writing you could do in there...

2:24 PM  
Blogger Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

Is that what women divorced from doctors get to live in? Holy cow.

8:09 PM  
Blogger Marion said...

Debi, I've since learned my new neighbor is a doctor as well. Veterinarian, highly respected.

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home