On The Blackwater

Musing on retirement, writing, puppies, and whatever else strikes my fancy

My Photo
Name:

Spending my life in 20-year increments: DC, Calif, Maine, & now in the BlueRidge Mountains of VA, where my YoChon, Sadie Mae, has started to blog...

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Night at the (smithsonian) Museum

Movie Review: I watched Night at The Museum: Smithsonian and it was great fun. Definitely a movie for the grandkids, but enough inside joking comments to intrigue adults. Amy Adams is perfect as Earhardt. Everytime she is on the screen she is an absolute delight. My son said his wife took their boys to see it and they all just loved it.

2 Comments:

Blogger colleen said...

We saw Avatar and I flinched more than once thinking stuff was flying out to hit me.

Dances with Wolves in space but probably worth the $12 each ticket (once a year).

11:20 PM  
Blogger Marion said...

Colleen, we're seeing the future of films. Avatar used incredible technology to create that effect. So, here we go~

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home